Due to the pandemic situation, the current capacity of air transport is very limited, and warehouses of all major logistics companies have overcrowded and waiting for further arrangements. In order to protect your rights and interests, please pay attention to the logistics tracking information.
When to ship my order?
The seller is the supplier and direct shipper of your order. Once the order is placed, a supply and preparation time is needed before the package can be shipped. In general, the package must be shipped before the estimated shipping time, which can be viewed on the order detail page. Otherwise, you can cancel the order directly on a PC computer. To know the expected shipping date, you can contact the seller directly by Message from the order concerned.
How soon will I receive my items after my order is placed?
There are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your items.
1. Item Processing Time: The processing time is the time it takes for the seller to prepare the item(s) for shipment. There are different processing times for different items depending on product category and volume.
2. Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with the shipping method. Time in transit varies depending on where you're located and where your package is coming from. You can click here for more detail about the delivery time.
What should I do if the seller fails to ship the goods over the shipping deadline?
If the package is not dispatched before the expected shipping time, you can contact the seller to find out if dispatch is imminent. If he does not answer you, or you don't need the order anymore, you can directly cancel the order
Return & Refund
DHgate Buyer Protection period allows you to get a full refund if:
- You claim not to have received your item(s)
- Check more details below
Full or partial refund if the items are not as described
- You can accept a partial refund and then keep the item(s).
- You can return the item(s) for a full refund
How does DHgate protect you?
Contact the Seller
If you have not received your order on time, or the order is not as described, please contact the seller.
Open a dispute to submit your proposal
Escalate the dispute to DHgate
- Customer “feedback”
- Detailed seller ratings
Do not confirm the delivery if you do not receive your order.
Post a Comment